Do-it-yourself kitsThe Courts have a number of kits that have detailed explanations and instructions about completing and filing the most common court forms.
Applications for divorce are to be filed in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia and must be set out on one side only (single sided) of size A4 durable white paper of good quality. (Rule 2.01 of the Federal Circuit Court Rules).
Do-it-yourself kits include all the forms, explanations and instructions you will need to help you complete and file some of the most common applications.
*For further information or to get paper copies of these documents sent to you, call 1300 352 000, or visit a family law registry near you.
- Application for Consent Orders (do it yourself kit)
- Application for Consent Orders kit - supplement
- Application for Divorce Kit
- Divorce Service Kit
- Financial Statement
- Initiating Application Kit (Do it yourself kit)
- Response to initiating application (Do it yourself kit)
- Service Kit
- Superannuation Information